Maintenance Requirements for Consumer
1. Seal the wood of the playset with a good, quality wood preservative at the end of the first year after purchase and every second year thereafter.
2. Retighten the nuts on the swing hangers three months after purchase and check same once once every six months thereafter for tightness.
3. Retighten the bolts in the roof of the playset three months after purchase.
4. Inspect the playset every three months to check for any defects in the wood that could cause structural problems.
5. Remove the belt springs with ropes and store same inside during the winter months to prolong their life. Inspect the belt springs and ropes every month to detect any frays that could cause weakness and failure. If any are detected, replace these items immediately.
6. Playsets are designed for children five years through twelve years of age with the exception of the approved "toddler swings" that are designed for children one year of age to three years of age. Do not allow children who do not fall within the appropriate designated categories to use the playset.
7. Only children for which the playsets were designed should play on the playsets and then only with parental or adult supervision.
Clifty Creek Playsets, LLC warrants to the original purchaser that the playset and each of its component parts will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of five years from the date of purchase. Company warrants to the original purchaser the slide for lifetime against cracking or breaking. Surface rust, surface cracking or cracking on wooden components that does not affect the structural integrity of the playset unit are not defects in workmanship or material and are specifically not covered by this limited warranty.
Company's entire liability, and the exclusive remedy to the purcaser and persons using the playset, shall be at Company's option either to: (a) return the price paid, or (b) repair or replace the section of the playset that does not meet this limited warranty. This limited warranty is void if failure of the playset or any part in the playset has resulted from the misuse, abuse, misapplication or failure to abide by the required maintenance set forth above. Any replacement of any playset part will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer. There are no other warranties to the maximum extent permitted by law. Company disclaims all other warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the playset purchased. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have others which vary from state to state. No liability for consequential damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Company or its employees, agents or members be liable for any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, special, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages for personal injury, loss of businee profits, business interruption, or any other pecuniary laws) arising out of the use of or inability to use the playset. In any case, Company's and it's employees, agents and members entire liability under any provision of this agreement shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the playset. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.